Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Want? Ads

Reading the classifieds this morning provided some chuckles. Here are some Super Deals:
Bread Maker - (the person?)
Cabinet / chest small - (the same person?)
Dresser - (the person?)
Dressers - (more than one?)
End Table - (of what?)
Front Mask - (I have nothing for this one)
Golf Training Putter - (I can't train on a real one?)
Hair Straightened - (Not the service?)
Head Set - (For that straightened hair)
Two Hitches and One Hutch
Make Up Mirror - (You've been bad!)
Mini Chopper - (Have you chopped big lately?)
Miter Saw - (I miter saw a mini chopper)
Satellite Finder - (A sky map isn't good enough?)
Saw DeWalt - (Why would you do that?)
Shoe Coach - (I usually just take a friend)
Sleeper Couch - (I just want to sit)
Speed Boat - (As opposed to my slow row boat)
Straight Iron - (Is this a golf iron clad guarantee?)
Surgery Shoe - (Hmmm just think about this one)
Swing Set - (Just too many things to think about with this one)
Trip Points - (Uneven pavement does just fine)
Trolling Motor - (Mystery would need this)
Trunk Lift - (What?)
Walker - (And I will run from this blog!)

No comments: